Access video surveillance services on a big screen via Zsight For PC. This application provides tons of beneficial services to people who always like to keep an eye on their belongings. But the app is yet only developed for mobile platforms. So my goal here is to help you install Zsight For Windows 10/8/7 & Mac OS.
Zsight is one in a million app that lets you watch a live feed on a smartphone. But many users don’t like to use a smartphone while they are working at an office or studying. It’s a fact that mobile phones can act as an enemy while you are thinking about your future goals. So here, I have come up with an idea of getting this application on a computer.
I own a Windows laptop and don’t like to bother using a phone while I was working. But then, I also wanted to see as if my households are in safe hands or not. It seems like an easy task, but I was frustrated with how am I going to achieve this goal. Thanks to google search, I found a way to get Zsight For PC Download.
After long research, I discovered that I needed to imply a simple trick to use this app on my laptop. That’s what I am going to share with you in this article. But before I tell you about such a trick, I think it’s my duty to help you get familiar with some basic features of Zsight. So let’s start with a short overview of the app.
What is Zsight?
Zsight is a video surveillance tool delivered by Zomodo Support. It’s an open-source app with no in-app purchases. This app is specifically delivered for users who own Zomodo IP cameras. So they can access live surveillance services on Android or iOS devices. It works perfectly when a user’s smartphone is connected with the internet.
The best & safest way to access live feed is when your device is connected with a WiFi. Because if you are using mobile data for live monitoring services, you may regret using the app after seeing your monthly mobile charges. However, if you are using WiFi, it gets simpler for you to connect your IP cameras with a phone.
All you need is a Zomodo account to access this app’s services. The app will ask you to log-in before delivering any access to IP cameras. After you have successfully logged in, you get to see all of your available devices under one roof. If you want to add a new IP cam, you can scan its QR-code for a healthy & successful connection.
Zsight has tons of features to facilitate its users. For instance, you are allowed to take a snap from the live feed anytime you want. Save videos & images directly onto your desired disk storage location. Another great part of the deal comes with video playback & audio talkback features. So it’s always good to have such an app by your side 24/7.
How To Download Zsight For PC and Laptop?
Unlike the Zomodo app, there is no official way to download Zsight For PC and Laptop. So it’s a show you a tip/trick to get this fascinating application on a computer. But before that, there’s another thing you need to get familiar with. The short topic here is of Android emulators. These programs are your only hope for getting Zsight For PC Download.
What Are Android Emulators?
Android emulators are third-party programs that can be used on Windows & Mac operating systems. These programs can emulate all sorts of Android apps & games on PC. Truth be told, if you use this software, you get to enjoy an Android interface on a computer. So basically, you can install Zsight For Windows & Mac via these kinds of software.
Downloading Zsight For Windows 10/8/7/Mac
- Downloading an Emulator: To start, click here to Download an emulator known as BlueStacks. I am recommending this software because it’s efficient and works perfectly on Windows & Mac OS.
- Installing an Emulator: After downloading the software’s raw file, you need to install it. Not to worry, it’s just like installing any other Windows or Mac software.
- Opening BlueStacks: When the emulator (Bluestacks) is installed, it opens by itself. If it doesn’t, double-click on it’s icon that’s appearing on the desktop of your computer.
- Configuring BlueStacks: Inside this emulator, you are required to enter some information to configure it. You need to enter active Gmail account details & select a software UI language. If you want, you can also purchase the premium plan to remove software ads & promotions.
- Utilizing Google Play Store on PC: From the home interface of the emulator, click on the play store icon. It will help you start accessing Google Play Services on PC.
- Using Zsight For Windows & Mac: Inside the play store interface, type Zsight in the search bar and press enter. Install the app by clicking once on the install button. When the installation is completed, you can use Zsight For Windows 10/8/7/Mac.
That’s all, now you can use Zsight For PC & Laptop without any trouble.