This Guide Shows How To Find All Evidence And Understand The Basics!
(remember that if there is freezing temps in a room, thats the ghost room, if theres ghost orbs in that room, its the ghost room, if you get ghost writing, thats the ghost room)
1. Go To Your Computer Settings
2. Once There Go To System > Sound > Volume Mixer/app sounds
3. Look At Apps And Find Steam
4. Set The Mic You Use To Your Input and Your Headset/Speaker To Your Output.
Solution 2 – Mic and Audio Work?
1. Go To System > Sound > All Sound Devices > Properties (properties for your mic)
2. Then Go Down To “Input Settings”
3. Test Your Mic
4. Go To Properties again but for your headset/speaker and test
Solution 3 – Just Something To Try
1. Unplug Your Mic And Straight out the cord
2. Make Sure Its Unmuted
3. Make Sure Your Internet Is Running Fine
4. Slowly, Gently, And Smoothly Plug In Your Mic
5. Make Sure Your Mic Is Connected Fine And That Your Audio Is Turned Up
6. At The Bottem Right Make Sure You Audio Is Set Right
Solution 4 – Get a new mic/headset
Just get a new one, you worn out your current one man. Its gone, you gotta deal with it some times and just get a new one.