Use the Happy Lighting app on your PC. Looking for a way to download the app on your Windows and Mac? you have come to the right place. Follow the steps discussed below to get the app on your PC.
What is the Happy Lighting PC app?
Smart bulbs are smart because they can do so much more than turn off on and on. You can dim them with the touch of a button in an app, or change their colors with a simple voice command, or set schedules to keep would-be thieves away when you’re on vacation (or just reduce your carbon footprint). Some smart bulbs can even be programmed to work with third-party apps, many of which can help perform some neat tricks you wouldn’t otherwise be able to do with the default mobile app.
For Android users, the Happy Lighting for PC app is a worthy alternative to the default Hue app. It’s nicely designed, featuring a shelf that houses quick links to other connected lights and their corresponding groups and accessible slider controls for every bulb. Happy Lighting also offers quick settings tiles, which are nice if you like to set the scene for communal activities, and there’s even a Quick Settings toggle that you can configure to enable push-button access from inside the Android notification shade.
What you can get
this app also has a handy feature that syncs your lights with whatever’s playing. For those who like to tinker around with settings, the Happy Lighting for Windows app also supports control for multiple bridges at a time, as well as Tasker plugins.
During parties with friends, turn on your lights and transform your house or apartment into a festive place.
Relax while listening to music and create your own ambiance, from chill to electro, light shows will create light effects on all musical styles. Want to stay awake while working at home? the light show can provide you with a lot of powerful energy.
OnSwitch for Philips Hue has a beautiful, simple user interface but it’s also powerful. Your Hue lights come alive with a single click!
Our Hue app connects to your Philips Hue Smart Bridge, creating immersive animated experiences with your Hue lights!
• Party/Disco Lighting
• Sunrise alarm and sunset sleep timer
• Accent Lighting
• Color flows
• Candle light
• Nature Scenes
- Real-time lights synchronization
- Automatically syncs the lights to the official Spotify music player
- Super accurate – works on top of the Spotify audio analysis service
- Stop / Resume Spotify playback as much as you need
- Add / Remove Hue / LIFX bulbs during the show just with one click!
- Control the brightness and intensity of the show
- Either let the app control the colors or select the colors of your choice
- Automatic Light effects, like strobe and flashes (mimics Stroboscope)
- Delay the sync when using external accessories
- Sonos speakers synchronization
light scenes have cinematic flair. Music soundtracks set the mood while the animation engine delivers bursts of light and sound where anything can happen. Santa lands on your house! Zombies attack! You are in a spaceship battle!
Other light scenes transport you to a Lush Forest, Venice or even Deep Space to chill out in the Orion Nebula listening to superb ambient electronic music.
the app gives you smarter, clearer ways to control your smart lights. the fluorescent tube even flickers on like the real thing! Want Color? Other apps make you drag a pin around a color wheel. Happy Lighting for Windows makes it easy with curated Pastels and Accent colors. Warm and Cool color flows. And “Color Splat!” our exclusive color discovery feature that’s always fun and a surprise.
How to Install the Happy Lighting app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Follow the instructions inside the installation wizard to complete the process.
- Look for the PlayStore app on the home screen of the emulator.
- Search for the Happy Lighting app, and click on the install button.
- You will be asked to log in using your Google ID to start the download process.
You can use the app on your smartphone as well, follow this LINK.