ADM can be used for downloading content on smartphones. There are many kinds of content available on the internet for example images, links, and sites. One main use of the internet is watching videos. Different kinds of videos are available on the internet like educational videos, cooking videos, etc. Surfers watch these videos on many devices like TVs and Laptops.
Since the release of Smartphones, this specific thing has reached on top. Due to the portability of smartphones users can now watch movies anywhere they want. There are some people who like to watch downloaded movies. This is because they don’t want to be tied to the internet continuously. They want their videos safe in their smartphones so that they can watch it later.
Then there are people who like to watch movies and videos on PCs. They want to enjoy every detail of a movie and listen to every word of a video. For these users, big screens and loud sound systems are preferred. They can watch these videos but cannot download these videos like smartphone users. I have found a way by which they can download videos using android emulators. Android apps like ADM downloader can now be used on PC to download videos. Let’s talk about the ADM downloader first.
Advance Download Manager:
Advance Download Manager is an app developed by AdvancedApp and provides android user to download videos on their smartphones. Users can download up to three files simultaneously on phones using this application. It provides a functionality of accelerated downloading by using multithreading feature. If in some way the download was interrupted, this app can download it from where it interrupted.
It also has a feature of downloading a video on the Wifi only. It does not allow download over mobile data in order to save the data. Users can also download audio files using this application. Unfortunately, this app is not available for Windows but now users can use this app on Windows using BlueStacks emulator But first let’s talk about emulators.
An emulator is a software that enables cross platforming. It allows a user to use the application of one operating system on to another operating system. By using an android emulator you can use the ADM app on PC to download videos on PC. We have used this application on PC using an emulator and the results were up to expectation.
The known android emulators for Windows is BlueStacks and Nox. Both the emulators are easy to use and have a good interface. There are some requirements of the emulator in order to work smoothly on PC.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- At least 2GB of RAM
- Must be signed in as Administrator on your PC
- Up to date graphics drivers
- Alteast 5GB Free Disk Space
- Minimum 1 GB Graphics Card
Now let’s talk about the procedure to download ADM on Windows using BlueStacks emulator.
Procedure to Download ADM For PC :
- First of all, you will need BlueStacks. Download the emulator from the BlueStacks website by clicking the download button. Once the file has downloaded open the .exe file and install it.
Note: If you have already BlueStacks downloaded and installed you can skip this step.
- After the installation has been completed, open the application. It will take some time to open because it is configuring itself for your PC.
- On the homepage, the emulator will ask for Google account details. It requires this information for PlayStore so that you can download apps from there.
- Once the setup is complete, Open Google Playstore and search for the ADM app and download it.
- After the download has complete BlueStacks will install it automatically and it will be ready to use.
Alternate Method to download ADM For PC:
Open Google Chrome on PC and search for ADM APK. Down the file from the link. Once the download has been completed click on the file and drag it to the BlueStacks program and drop it there. BlueStacks will install it and it will ready to use.